Your Home's Value
Many homeowners, potential qualified buyers, believe they know what a particular house is worth, but often, they either over or underestimate its actual value. Homeowners seeking to sell their homes need an accurate idea to ensure it’s priced right from the start. Those considering selling should also gain this knowledge, to be specific. They are not overpaying their real estate taxes. Wouldn’t it also make sense for potential, qualified buyers to know this, so they understand their options within their price range? Instead of trying to fake – it, it’s wise to be sure. With that in mind, this article will attempt to briefly consider, examine, review, and discuss what this means and represents, using the mnemonic approach, and why it’s an important matter to feel.
1. Virtues; viable; views/ viewings: Know the strengths and weaknesses of the house, property, and location and realize which virtues and liabilities might impact the value. You need a realistic, viable approach and solution, so you better learn if your views align with others! In real estate transactions, you must get quality, qualified viewings, or even the best property won’t sell!
2. Area; analysis; attitude: Let your attitude be supportive and helpful rather than getting in the way of your best possibilities! Does the area make the place more or less attractive to others? Instead of guessing, proceed, with the necessary analysis, based on a professionally designed Competitive Market Analysis, or CMA.
3. Learning; listening; listing price: Gain knowledge and commit to learning as many factors as possible that affect real estate values! Effectively listen to the professional real estate agent you hire, and begin by offering it at the most appropriate listing price.
4. Unique; usual/ unusual: What are the unique features or characteristics of a specific property and house make it more or less valuable? A desirable location, pristine overall property, and room layout/ size might add value, while particular areas, small rooms, or strange-shaped property might diminish it! Fully consider both the usual and unique advantages and disadvantages in a well-considered manner.
5. Excellence; emphasis; energy: Is the house energy-efficient, and does it take advantage of specific trends? Will you place your focus on introducing the best approaches and maximizing excellence?
An intelligent approach is to know the actual value realistically. How will you consider these considerations?